Arab Mining is a fantastic opportunity for project sponsors to present their mining license, showcase their latest drilling results, and network with potential investors. The exhibition floor at Arab Mining is designed to host a collection of mining companies from across the Arab region, both explorers as well as larger mining concerns. Geological surveys and government investment promotion agencies are also encouraged to exhibit at the event.
Arab Mining Exhibition Floorplan
Why exhibit ?
- Meet face-to-face with institutional and HNW investors.
- Reinforce relationships with existing investors.
- Showcase your latest drilling results, including drill core and other mineralization samples.
- Discuss your company's activities with mining analysts, portfolio managers, bankers, and other financial services providers.
- Seek out new business opportunities, joint ventures, acquisitions, or financing.
- Forge high-level strategic relationships with key stakeholders in the regional mining industry.
- Junior exploration companies
- Mid-size producers
- Major mining companies
- Investment Promotion Agencies
- Geological Surveys and other Government Mining Agencies
- Stock exchanges, brokers and financial institutions with mining interests.
Exhibiting at Arab Mining
If you are interested in exhibiting at the forthcoming Arab Mining conference and exhibition, please complete the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly