Iran Mining 2017
Iran’s re-engagement with the global system is quickly resulting in a period of sustained economic expansion that is generating significant opportunities for international investors that are willing to act decisively. Nowhere is this more evident than in the country’s mineral and mining industry. Recent estimates have indicated that Iran has over 65 different types of minerals with over 57 billion tons of proven reserves.
Iran Mining 2017 is the first major international investment forum to be held on Iranian mining and minerals since the lifting of economic sanctions. The event is held in partnership with the Iranian House of Mines and the Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture, and will be co-hosted alongside Frontier Exchange’s annual Mines in MENA investment forum.
Iran Mining 2017 is a fantastic opportunity to gain first-mover advantage and learn first-hand about Iran’s outstanding resource potential.
Iran Mining 2017 will gather together senior leaders of the Iranian mining industry, government officials, project promoters, global investors and service providers to promote international investment into Iranian mining and minerals.
The one-day event is expected to attract over 200 participants from over 20 countries. Make sure you don’t miss out.
- Meet key decision makers from both government and the private sector.
- Discover what investment opportunities are available since the lifting of sanctions.
- Know the facts about Iranian mining and minerals and the opportunities for investment.
- Hear the most recent regulations and policies regarding doing business in Iran.
- Have exclusive 1-2-1 meetings with key Iranian mines and project promoters.