Why Arab Mining, Minerals & Materials?
- Key country plans for mining and mineral industry expansion.
- Prevailing conditions of the industry: investments needed; technological requirements.
- Suggested investment projects in mineral industries based on production sharing.
- The role of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in developing the mineral industry.
Opportunities by Country and Commodity
- Identifying key investment and project opportunities in Middle East and North Africa mining and minerals.
- A geological overview of opportunities in the Arabian Nubian and Reguibat Shields.
- Discussing global market trends and their impact on Middle East and North Africa mining.
- Government incentives to promote mining industries and the development of alternative income sources.
- Exploring the mineral potential of the region: update on planned and future projects.
- Key commodities under investigation and exploration: status updates and investment opportunities.
- Investor perspectives on Middle East phosphates and fertiliser.
- Fertilizer industry outlook: identifying growth opportunities and future challenges.
Technology and Technological Innovation
- Discussing the state of the mining industry in the region with specific reference to technology.
- Showcasing world-class solutions that are spearheading innovation in the industry.
- Identifying key technology requirements of MENA governments and regional producers.
- Successful implementation of mining technologies in MENA [CASE STUDIES]
Finance: Sources and Structures of Capital
- Connecting international capital with the region: opportunities and challenges.
- Reviewing various investment models and partnership options.
- Hallmarks of successful deal execution in natural resource projects.
- Examining London’s capability as a global centre for MENA mine finance.
Mining in the Middle East & North Africa: a legal overview
- A comparison of mining regimes in the Middle East and North Africa: in search of the perfect model.
- Key considerations for investment in Middle East mining: tax, foreign ownership, and contract negotiations.
- Planned or recently introduced mining laws that seek to encourage investment.
- Key legal considerations to enable successful mining investment.